ServiceMaster Restore is currently looking for a full-time Office Assistant to work as part of their dynamc team
As a valued member of our team, you will work on the administration side of our operation assisting Administrative/PMA. You will be required to utilize your time management, customer service and organizational skills as this can be a fast moving industry. Multi-tasking is a primary requirement of this dynamic, fluid and interactive office.
Responsibilities and Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• Standard administration duties, filing, forms
• Upload documents photos, etc to management software
• Answering and directing incoming calls and email messages in an appropriate and efficient manner.
• Interpersonal, ability to interact with clients and individuals from various backgrounds, both within and outside the organization.
• Maintaining a high level of organization while precisely detailing documents and data entry on web based servers while working with the Project Managers, Estimators and Accounts payable/receivable team.
• Maintain office supplies, crew clothing
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and function in a fast-paced, diverse environment with many conflicting priorities, while remaining precise and attentive to detail.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and superior communication skills
• administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
• receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00 pm. 40 hours per week
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Vision care
Work Location: In person